Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Best Toy I've Ever Owned: Legos

     You know, there are a lot of cool toys I've owned in my life time, like Legos. Legos are probably the coolest invention ever, I still will sometimes pull out my Legos and play with them and it's been like 5 to 10 years since I've bought a new one. I have had a lot of stories with Legos, but the most recent is probably my favorite. It was only a few months ago that my friend and i were looking for something to do at 1 in the morning, and we finally just decided to pull out my Legos and set up a scene. By the time the scene actually happened it was sort of a let down because the most fun about doing it wasn't the scene, but the fun and laughter we had before hand coming up with it. The great thing about legos wasn't the final outcome, although it was still usually pretty cool, but it was the building of the Legos and the setting them up that was fun. What makes Legos so great is the fact that they inspire imagination and creativity and the most time consuming part of it, is the most fun part of it.

     I know Christmas and other gift giving holidays are coming up, so my advice is to get kids Legos cause lose will always be fun.

1 comment: